Upcoming Related Events:
September 18, 2021
The Shelburne Falls ATHA Hook-In returns!
after a year's absence
You don't have to be an ATHA member to attend.
at the Shelburne-Buckland Community Center, 53 Main St., Shelburne Falls, MA
Pre-registration required (see below).
Mark your calendars and watch this space frequently for registration instructions and further details.
- You must REGISTER to participate. Registration information is below. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. We'll be limiting participation to no more than 40 people.
- Download the registration form above send it in along with your check asap.
- The event will take place in two very large airy rooms in the Shelburne-Buckland Community Center. Tables and chairs will be cleaned by the organizers before and after the event (Covid precautions). Please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated, but even if you are and prefer to wear one, go right ahead. Vaccinated participants are not "required" to wear a mask with current CDC guidelines, which could change between now & the event, so please check back here frequently.
- We will be socially distanced. This will be easy to do at the Center. However, if there is a large number of registrants, we may need to close registration at some point.
- Bring your current rug project to work on. And a rug or two that you've completed to show and tell.
- Bring your own lunch and something to drink this year (Covid best practices). There are numerous restaurants in downtown Shelburne Falls, a short walk from the Community Center. There is also a coffee bar downtown if you need to make a coffee run. We plan to have lots of ice and bottled water present.
- NOTE: You'll be able to sell your own wool. Or donate wool. This is a chance to begin to downsize your stash, so start looking at your stash now. Details to follow.
- We'll let everyone on our mailing list know that registration forms are available.
- NO ATHA Rug Registry this year. It will return in the future.
- As the Covid situation (Delta variant) is constantly evolving, we are keeping our eyes on the CDC guidelines. THIS IS A FLUID SITUATION so plan to check this site frequently to view any changes.